Wednesday, Dec 7, 2022
logo
Update At 9:00    USD/EUR 0,96  ↑+0.0024        USD/JPY 136,88  ↑+0.197        USD/KRW 1.319,74  ↑+14.37        EUR/JPY 143,28  ↓-0.2        Crude Oil 79,66  ↑+0.31        Asia Dow 3.256,23  ↓-26.27        TSE 1.965,00  ↑+4        Japan: Nikkei 225 27.885,87  ↑+65.47        S. Korea: KOSPI 2.393,16  ↓-26.16        China: Shanghai Composite 3.212,53  ↑+0.7189        Hong Kong: Hang Seng 19.441,18  ↓-77.11        Singapore: Straits Times 3,30  ↓-0.029        DJIA 21,92  ↓-0.25        Nasdaq Composite 11.014,89  ↓-225.0475        S&P 500 3.941,26  ↓-57.58        Russell 2000 1.812,58  ↓-27.647        Stoxx Euro 50 3.939,19  ↓-17.34        Stoxx Europe 600 438,92  ↓-2.55        Germany: DAX 14.343,19  ↓-104.42        UK: FTSE 100 7.521,39  ↓-46.15        Spain: IBEX 35 8.331,90  ↓-38.2        France: CAC 40 6.687,79  ↓-9.17        

‘Redefining service in car leasing’

Article - September 27, 2011
Two big regional names launch powerhouse car-leasing venture
Two of the Middle East’s largest conglomerates, the Qatar-based Nasser Bin Khaled Group and the Kuwaiti Al-Mulla Group, joined forces in 2006 to create Select Transportation Solutions, a new success story in the car rental and leasing industry of Qatar. Backed by these two giants in the automotive sector, Select is taking small but assured steps in achieving market leadership and contributing to the growth of the industry.

Together, NBK and Al-Mulla Group have given Select enviable advantages over competitors: decades of experience, access to a large fleet of the latest vehicles and a presence in automotive ancillaries like Bosch, Ziebart, Michelin, Kawasaki and Harley-Davidson. Select now has a fleet size of 1,000, with Mitsubishi comprising 75% and the remaining 25% spread over Nissan, Honda and Chevrolet.

These strengths are especially vital in Qatar’s relatively new car rental and leasing industry. Select recognizes its inherent advantages, as it strives to develop the market and its position within it to gain an edge over competitors. Even for corporate accounts such as Shell, Sidra Medical and Research Center or Weill Cornell, Select works hard to please each individual user.

“The way to distinguish yourself is through service; how prompt your response is or what value addition you are offering to your customers. We need to constantly innovate in order to stay ahead of competition,” says general manager Dipankar Kanjilal. “Our vision is to be a premium car rental company in Qatar, offering value-added services to clients and maximizing the profit aspiration of owners.”

COMPANY DATABASESee all Database >

KANEKO SANGYO CO.,LTD.

Manufacturing, Japan

DAIO PAPER CORPORATION

Manufacturing, Japan

NISSIN CORPORATION

Logistics, Japan

LEADER DATABASESee all Database >

Yorifusa Wakabayashi

President and Representative Director, Chief Executive Officer
DAIO PAPER CORPORATION

Hiromi Tosha

President and Representative Director
IINO Kaiun Kaisha, Ltd.

Wasaburo Fujimiya

CEO/Founder
Hugle Electronics Inc.

Hajime Tomizawa

President & CEO
Micro Engineering, Inc.

  0 COMMENTS