As the national airline, we announce our vision to set our goal to public and use it as the guideline for all units to achieve the same goal “The First Choice Carrier with Touches of THAI”. While focusing on building shared value to raise the main value e.g. focus on customer satisfaction building, operation under effective capital and budget through flexibility to support the change of circumstance in business operation and to create a response to confederate with balance.
We announce our mission to show our determination and ask all confederates to perform as follows
▪ To serve a holistic airfreight for domestic and international markets while focusing on standard, safety, convenience and service that reflect Thai identity to deliver the valuable and dependable products along with strengthen impressions and good relationships with customers.
▪ To supervise the business according to international standards to create sustainable growth for the organization and create high revenue for shareholders
▪ To create a strong culture of the organization of learning, to realize about customers’ importance and to strengthen the abilities, skills and responsibility along with accumulate organization relationship with its employees to bring the best out of all the workforce.
▪ To help, strengthen and respond to society and environment as a national airline.
We operate in the airline business, transporting passengers and goods via Thai major cities to the primary cities around the world – from scheduled flights to charter flights and through our alliances with Suvarnabhumi Airport as the main hub for all flight routes.
Thai Airways International Public Co. Ltd. is a national enterprise subordinated to the Ministry of Transport. It is a public company registered in The Securities Exchange of Thailand since 1991, with the Ministry of Finance as a dominant shareholder with more than 50%.
Other than airlines business, which is our main business, we have other related businesses and support our airfreight both in business unit model and joint venture model:
▪ Passengers service, products service, pre-flight and post-flight preparation
▪ In-flight meals and beverages service
▪ Aircraft maintenance service
▪ Flight administrator service
▪ Duty-free products and souvenir merchandise
▪ Travel and traveling support service
▪ Flight service attendants training service (Joint venture)
▪ Workforce provider service (Joint venture)
▪ Aircraft fuel service (Joint venture)
▪ Seat booking and reservation service (Joint venture)
THAI’s philosophy is to provide a full service to premium passengers while maintaining the highest standards of service to leisure travelers, who represent over 80% of the company’s total passenger transportation revenue.
Commercial Aviation Industry
Head Office: Thai Airways International Public Company Limited 89 Vibhavadi Rangsit Road, Bangkok, Thailand 10900
Suvarnabhumi Airport: Domestic & International 4th Floor, Departure Hall
999 Moo 1, Bangna - Trad Rd., Km 15 Rachathewa, BangPli Samut Prakan 10540, Thailand
THAI’s philosophy is to provide full service to premium passengers while maintaining the highest standards of service to leisure travelers, who represent over 80% of the company’s total passenger transportation revenue. THAI aims to be the “First Choice Carrier with Touches of Thai.” The success of THAI in the 55 years of operation has been endorsed through countless international awards the airline has received. It is regularly voted among the world’s most admired carriers in research carried out by leading travel magazines and from Internet passenger surveys.
Financial Projection (Blank)
What the estimated sales are and potential investment costs/returns. Confidential information would not want to be divulged, but something that shows the strength and growth potential to interested investors could be desirable.
Company Goals & Objectives
THAI aims to be the “First Choice Carrier with Touches of Thai”.
Company’s management division has divided the management structure into 2 parts by job type and duty to create flexibility:
1. Airline business as a main business that transport passengers and goods, is made up of 5 main lines: commerce line, strategic and business development line, finance and accounting line, human resource and organization activity line and product and service line along with 2 operation units that are operation line and technical line.
2. Airline supporting business manages in a business unit type, made up of 4 business units that are product commerce and postal unit, airline kitchen unit, Thai Smile business unit and ground business unit.
When being part of a generation on which the flag of entrepreneurship seems to be constantly waving in the sea of young professionals looking to succeed in the business world, more often than not, we tend to drown in the... Read More